Brisbane South PHN
One of the important ways we can improve whole-of-life health and wellbeing across our region is through a well-coordinated and collaborative primary health sector. Through our vision of Better System, Better Health, Brisbane South PHN works with a range of primary health care services, health professionals and government and non-government organisations to improve health outcomes in our region, particularly for people at risk of poor outcomes.
The catchment covers a large geographic area south of the Brisbane River, and includes metropolitan, rural and remote island locations. Our efforts are focused on improving the system for everyone – individuals, families, communities, health professionals, key stakeholders and the primary health sector.
Trial site information
Logan Hospital - People who are at risk or have attempted suicide. It is a peer model working with the hospital's Emergency Department.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Young people
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Primary Health Network (PHN)