Disability Access to Suicide Prevention and Life Advocacy Australia (DASPLAA)
Disability Access to Suicide Prevention and Life Advocacy Australia (DASPLAA) was founded by a person with a disability for people with disabilities.
DASPLAA aims to empower people with disabilities to access information and support regarding any matters that may impact on quality or duration of life.
This scope leads into opening conversations regarding contentious topics with a view towards developing solutions, whilst implementing safeguarding for all involved.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Suicide Prevention Network (SPN)