HealthWISE is about advancing the wellbeing of our community. We provide a range of clinical services across New England North West, NSW and Darling Downs and West Moreton, QLD including:
- Mental Health Services
- Allied Health Services
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Primary Health Care Nursing
- Medical Specialist Outreach Support
- GP After Hours Service.
We also offer the Suicide Prevention Initiative - Aftercare.
The Aftercare program is a free program aimed at reducing the risk of suicide and these effects by providing person-centred, individual psychological support and strength-based strategies for people whose lives have been touched by suicide.
Aftercare is currently being offered in Armidale, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Guyra, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri, Quirindi, Tamworth, Tenterfield, Uralla and Walcha.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Provides Policy Information
- Provides Factsheets
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- Health service
- Non-governmental (NGO)