Kilted Rogue Runner
Jason Nelson (The Kilted Rogue Runner) is a mental health lived experience speaker and educator. He offers a range of public speaking and workplace training courses and is an accredited Mental Health First Aid trainer.
- Lived Experience Advocate
- Workplace Trainer, Facilitator and Assessor
- Mental Health Peer Support (Sirens of Silence Charity Inc. and WA. Police)
- Provide a suite of workshops and presentations on various mental health topics
- Holds CERTIV Mental Health and accredited Mental Health First Aid Training
- Member of the beyondblue Ambassador and Speaker bureau.
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Young people
- Sole Trader