Suicide prevention organisations for people in the suicide prevention sector, as well as those working in mental health, government, business and community groups.
The organisations listed are accessed at user's discretion and are not endorsed by Life in Mind Australia. Read the Life in Mind disclaimer for more information.
yourtown is a charity with services young people can access to find jobs, learn skills, become great parents and live safe happy l...
- Non-governmental (NGO)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Early Childhood
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Young people