PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia
PANDA provides confidential Australia-wide counselling, support, information and referrals to local services for anyone affected by perinatal (during pregnancy and after birth) anxiety and depression.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Early Childhood
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Provides Factsheets
- Health service
- How Is Dad Going?