R U OK?
R U OK? is a national suicide prevention charity that works to inspire and empower everyone to meaningfully connect with people around them and support anyone struggling with life. Our role within the mental health and suicide prevention sector is a national movement that enables and strengthens informal community care.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- Rural and remote communities
- Conducts Research
- Provides Factsheets
- Suicide Prevention Australia member
- Mental Health Australia member
- National Coalition for Suicide Prevention