Rural Alive & Well Inc.
RAW (Rural Alive & Well Inc.) is a non for profit organisation helping individuals, families and the community through mental health issues with a focus on suicide prevention.
RAW provide outreach support to rural Tasmania, as well as working with the community to undertake well-being initiatives.
RAW’s outreach program is available 24/7, our outreach workers will come to you, or alternatively talk on the phone. RAW offer a friendly ear in a difficult time, and provide information, support and strategies to help, as well as linking you to relevant services that can assist.
The service is free and confidential. To talk to a RAW outreach worker now, call 1300 HELP MATE (1300 4357 6283)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Early Childhood
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Young people