SuperFriend focuses on creating positive, healthy and safe working environments where every employee can be well and thrive. Their goal is to reduce the incidence of suicide and the impact of mental illness on individuals and their workplaces.
SuperFriend works with 'all profit to members’ superannuation funds to promote and support improved mental health and wellbeing for their members, through the workplace.
SuperFriend collaborates with all profit to member funds, group insurers and the mental health sector to develop the capacity of its partner funds and insurers, and advocates for policy and practice change to improve mental health outcomes for all working Australians.
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People experiencing mental illness
- Blue collar
- Entertainment Industry
- Emergency services
- Public Service
- Small Business
- White collar
- Provides Policy Information
- Conducts Research
- Mentally Healthy Workplace Alliance
- Victorian Workplace Mental Wellbeing Collaboration
- National Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- LeadingWell Queensland Collaboration