Good SPACE (Suicide Prevention Awareness Courage and Empathy) is a Suicide Prevention Project that aims to prevent suicide through community and clinical education. Good SPACE helps to prevent suicide by:
- educating communities, individuals and clinicians on how to recognise if someone is at risk of suicide and how to prevent support.
- helping communities and individuals to identify how they can improve their own mental health and wellbeing and how to increase resilience during tough times
- helping people experiencing mental health concerns by providing advice and resources in their local area; and
- building relationships between local service providers and improving access to services.
Good SPACE provides a number of workshops to the general community as well as clinicians.
- Rural and remote communities
- Health promotion
- Primary prevention
- Government Funded
- Evidence Based
- New South Wales