13 11 14 is a confidential telephone crisis support service available 24/7 from a landline, payphone or mobile.
Anyone across Australia experiencing a crisis or thinking about suicide can contact Lifeline. Regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation, our trained crisis supporters are ready to listen, provide support and referrals. The 13 11 14 service respects everyone’s right to be heard, understood and cared for.
Our Crisis Supporters will answer your call and:
• Listen to your situation
• Provide immediate support
• Assist to clarity options and choices available to you
• Provide you with referral information for other services in your area (if applicable)
If you are in immediate danger please call 000.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- Early Childhood
- LGBTI People
- Lived experience
- Mothers and babies
- People with a disability(s)
- People with an increased risk of suicide
- People who have attempted suicide
- People bereaved by suicide
- People experiencing mental illness
- Rural and remote communities
- Young people